Lil' Kim recently released a third fan letter from prison in which she describes the camaraderie between her and other inmates.

"A lot of people have been asking how Philly has been treating me," Kim wrote in the letter's early paragraphs. "Well, I am good! It's been all love since I got here.

Philly has been holding me down, and representing real hard!"Kim began serving a one year and a day sentence in the Philadelphia Detention Center this past September.

The Brooklyn rapper was found guilty of perjury and conspiracy for lying to a grand jury in relation to a 2001 shooting involving Capone-N-Noreaga and Kim's crew in front of New York radio station Hot 97.

According to Kim, fellow inmates Tee Tee, Brina, Shavee, Sky, Shay, S. Dot, GiGi, Martinez and Meagan secretly planned an album release party for The Naked Truth, the album that hit stores a week after Kim arrived to the federal lock up.

"They were sneaking around for weeks planning without me having a clue," Kim details in the letter. "We were reading the newspaper when we found out that I would be nominated for a Vibe Award and an American Music Award. The girls were more excited than I was. They celebrated by cooking me meals. It felt like Thanksgiving! The food was good as shit. They made me a cake out of Oreo cookies, popcorn, caramel and trail mix. Triple Laver!

"The icing on the cake though was Martinez making me a stiletto out of Watermelon Jolly Ranchers," Kim added. "Unbelievable! It was so cute. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

"Kim also said the inmates presented her with a Vibe and American Music Award at the end of the party, adding that she was already "the winner in their books." Word is inmates banged on windows and yelled "Put Ya Lighters Up" on the night of her album's release.

In related news, Kim's reality show, "Lil' Kim: Countdown To Lockdown," has become a major hit for BET.